Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Song: my time's running too fast

This song leads to interesting discussion.

My Time’s Running Too Fast (performed by The Real Group)

INSTRUCTIONS:
As you listen to the song, on the blank spaces write the number of the order in which each section appears. Some sections appear more than once!

1 .
My time's running too fast
I tell you my time's running too fast
Today the future becomes the past
Somehow the tempo is way too high
Somehow the tempo is way too high
I can't see any reason why
Somehow the tempo is way too high

____ ____ ____ _____
Think of all the time
… that you can work
to make more money
to buy you things you need
to save time that......

____
On the highway of life
l find no place to rest
By the high speed of light
I'm completely impressed

____ ____
Every time I decide
to slow down and shift gear
I can hear all these voices
repeat in my ear;

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Run run run
If you want to have fun fun fun
Life has only begun gun gun
Go ahead and just run run run
You can never stop

_____
I just want to get out
I know that I just want to get out
Today I see what life is about
I know that I just want to get out
I try to cool down and lower the pace

____ ____
Don't look back
Stay on the track
Don't ever slow down

No comments:

Post a Comment